Graduate Certificate in Quantitative Environmental Finance
The Graduate Certificate in Quantitative Environmental Finance gives students the opportunity to explore the crucial intersection of environmental science, financial engineering, and climate policy. This certificate program is designed for individuals seeking to advance their careers in the financial sector as well as students wishing to integrate scholarship about environment and finance into a coherent Masters's or Ph.D. program or as a free-standing program of graduate study. The certificate is open to both degree and non-degree-seeking students. The certificate and its component classes will generally be offered online.
- MAP-5620 Primer on the Mathematics of Environmental Financial Engineering. (Can be waived for students who have the necessary background).
- MAP-6622 Quantitative Environmental Finance.
- EVR 5086 Advanced Environmental Data Analysis for Environmental Finance.
- MAP-5629 Quantitative Capstone in Environmental Finance.
- LAW-6470 Natural Resources Law.
- MET-5365 Techniques for Earth System Modeling and Research.
- GLY-5457 Geophysical Data Analysis.
- MAP 5117 Mathematical and Statistical Modeling.