Our resources include guides, forms and informational tools needed to conduct research in the lab or field - as well as educational products of our work, of use to students, teachers, volunteers, community leaders and others.
Available to all faculty researchers.
- Publication Number Request - This form should be used when Institute researchers need to request publication numbers.
- Travel Authorization Request - This form is required for research travel
- Volunteer/Unpaid Intern Forms and Instructions - This form is required for research volunteers
- UFF-FIU Collective Bargaining Agreement 2018-2021
- CASE Research Development Office - Support with proposal development and insight
- PI Project Financial Reporting Site - Intranet website available for PIs to generate a report of their project financials
- NOTE: this page requires signing-in with valid FIU credentials
Facilities & Research Groups
Visit Facilities & Research Groups to learn about our rates and services.
- Field Operations Center Policies & Procedures - This document outlines the necessary procedure for use of Field Operations Center equipment, as well as current rates and services
- Institute of Environment Waiver of Liability
Relevant to research being conducted in specific programs and centers.
- Agroecology - Related organizations
- Aquarius - Publications and meteorological data
- CREST CAChE - Data, publications, facilities and forms
- Sea Level Solutions - Reports and informational materials
Students may find resources in the other sections of this page and on our Get Involved page.
Visit our Get Involved page for community and volunteer opportunities and K-12 programs.