View our rates:
- Saturation Diving Day Rates for External Users
- Saturation Diving Day Rates for FIU faculty and staff using grant funds that incorporate FIU IDC
No matter how the lab is used, continuous power and telecommunications capabilities make Aquarius an ideal platform for research projects, advanced sensor development, long-term monitoring of coastal oceans and coral reefs, and education and outreach. Web cameras operate during missions with cameras inside and outside Aquarius. Live broadcasts (webcasts and special video-conferencing opportunities) are often conducted involving schools, museums, and aquariums across the country.
Weather and Ocean Data
Use these resources to help gauge conditions and make the most of your time in the Aquarius habitat.
- Key Largo Weather Forecast - Weather Underground
- Key Largo Weather Forecast - Weather Channel
- NOAA Coastal Marine Forecast