Parrot Conservation in Crisis
Date: April 14, 2020
Experts in parrot conservation and zoonotic disease discuss the future of parrot conservation in light of the coronavirus pandemic. See information on the panelists below.
- LoraKim Joyner, DVM (Co-director, One Earth Conservation)
- Branson W Ritchie, PhD, DVM (Director, Technology Development and Implementation at New Materials Institute; Director, Infectious Diseases Laboratory)
- Juan Carlos Cantú (Director, Defenders of Wildlife Mexico)
- Daniel Lebbin, PhD (Vice President of Threatened Species, American Bird Conservancy)
- Paul Reillo, PhD (Director, Tropical Conservation Institute in the FIU Institute of Environment; Director, Rare Species Conservatory Foundation)
To learn more about this webinar series, please visit the series webpage.
View the webinar recording below: