FIU has a demonstrated history of success working with both government, the private sector and nongovernmental organizations.
The Sea Level Solutions Center has built strong ties with the local and regional community. Over the last 5 years, the center has worked hand-in-hand with community leaders and organizers to tackle some of the world's most daunting environmental threats, like sea level rise and climate change. In addressing these issues, the center has fostered important core partnerships across our county, city and state.
- College of Communication, Architecture + the Arts
- College of Business
- College of Law
- Robert Stempel College of Public Health & Social Work
- College of Engineering & Computing
- Geographic Information Systems Center
- Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism Management
- Steven J. Green School of International & Public Affairs
- Herbert Wertheim College of Medicine
- Extreme Events Institute
- Florida Everglades Long Term Ecological Program