FIU has a demonstrated history of success working with government, the private sector and non-government organizations.
The Sea Level Solutions Center has built strong ties with the local and regional community. Over the last 5 years, the center has worked hand-in-hand with community leaders and organizers to tackle some of the world's most daunting environmental threats, like sea level rise and climate change. In addressing these issues, the center has fostered important core partnerships across our county, city and state.
- Miami-Dade County Department of Regulatory and Economic Resources and Water and Sewer Department
- City of Miami
- Broward County Environmental Planning and Community Resilience
- Palm Beach County
- Monroe County
- Florida Climate Institute
- South Florida Regional Climate Change Compact
- South Florida Water Management District
- Catalyst Miami
- The Miami Foundation
- Deltares, Netherlands